As some of you may know, I have recently registered as an Avon representative. Since starting I have wanted to create a more personal experience, where I can recommend products and tell people my honest views on many Avon products to potential clients. To do this, I obviously need to try them out myself – I’m not complaining!
The first product I couldn’t wait to try out is the Clear Skin blemish clearing overnight face mask… personally I had never seen an overnight mask before, I was hugely sceptical and could imagine waking up to ruined bedsheets! But I was pleasantly surprised to find that wasn’t the case at all! Here is my step by step guide on how to use it :
- Thoroughly wash your face, removing all makeup and products. I use Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water to make sure my face is clean and fresh.
- Add a small amount of face mask to your fingertips and gently rub it onto any areas you think require attention. I personally put the mask over my whole face, but you can just add it to specific areas if you wish. Once done, you should be left with a thin layer of clear gel across either your whole face or problem areas.
- Don’t panic! At first it feels wet and cold! Your probably thinking ‘as soon as I lay down this is going to come off and destroy my pillows!’ but be patient…. After 10 mins or so the gel will become completely dry, until eventually it will feel almost like a second skin! (Tip: I usually do something else to fill in the waiting time, like brushing my teeth!)
- Sleep as normal. You may want to push your hair back before laying down to stop it from sticking to your face, but just lay down and you’ll soon forget you have a mask on!!
- In the morning your mask will be ready to pull off! Its absolutely pain free and almost flakes off itself without too much help. Remove the mask by peeling it off – yes, you do look like a snake shredding its skin!
- Once fully removed your face will feel super soft and look like its glowing! My skin was left blemish free and feeling fresh!
I have been using this product on and off for a little over 2 weeks now. I would give it four out of five stars due to its ease of use and the results! It does as it says, it left my skin blemish free and incredibly soft. The product was very easy to apply, not messy, and wearing it overnight meant that I was not waiting around to remove it! I was very impressed! At a price of ONLY £2.00 for a 75ml tube, it’s a fantastic product to add to your night time routine! You can view the product and purchase it here.